From fancy hair products to elaborate hair colouring, going to a barber no more means just getting a haircut. A hairdresser in Nalasopara has taken styling a notch higher after he began cooking food on customer’s head to give creative cuts to his customer.
However, the creativity comes at a cost and same happened here as well. Reportedly the barber went overboard and decided to cook dum biryani on a customer’s head while giving him a fire haircut. While cooking dum biryani the barber received a phone call and went busy totally forgetting the biryani and the customer. Since the there’s was no whistle like a cooker has, the pressure built up and customer’s head exploded.
The barber has been arrested under IPC 304A, causing death by negligence and his license has also been revoked. The barbers across the country have been asked to not show too much of creativity. The barber union has released a Do’s and Don’t of fire based haircut and according to it, barbers can’t cook anything on customers’ head except Maggi as it takes only two minutes and doesn’t require pressure to get cooked.