Welcome to Fauxy! By using Fauxy (including by simply viewing content on TheFauxy.com), you are agreeing that you, and each person you allow to access Fauxy through your account, will abide by the terms of the following User Agreement, which is summarized here, and set forth in its entirety below. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with this agreement.
Using Fauxy, User Conduct, and Your Content
- Anything you post on Fauxy is public. So make sure you’re comfortable with the idea that anyone can view anything you post here.
- You shouldn’t post any content or use our service to do anything illegal or malicious.
- If it turns out any of your content or use is illegal or malicious, Fauxy is not responsible — you’re responsible.
- Please do not hack, attack, or copy Fauxy or our services.
- While we wouldn’t do it without good reason, ultimately Fauxy may remove your content or terminate or suspend your account at its sole discretion.
- If disputes arise between you and anyone other than Fauxy, we have no obligation to participate or assist either party.
You own the content that you create on Fauxy, however Fauxy may distribute or use that content in a variety of ways. Examples include:
- Your post may be selected to be featured on another Fauxy site by a staff member or editor
- Any Fauxy user can repost any content you create to their own Fauxy blog, however it will link to your blog
- If you post a favorable review of a company or its product, the company may pay us to feature your post across Fauxy
You may see advertising in and around Fauxy. In each of these cases, we aim to respect your copyright and privacy and ensure you have an uncluttered experience. Examples include:
- We will insert ads in and around the Fauxy platform and content experience where it makes sense.
- We will insert affiliate links into your content where it makes sense, however, if you insert your own affiliate codes then we will remove them
- Your content may be used in ads with full credit and link back to you
We do our best to protect your personal information, and store it only as long as necessary. We do reserve the right to reveal your personal information if the law requires us to.