Doctors have been at forefront in the war against COVID Pandemic and many doctors can be seen basking in the glory of success in the war. However, some doctors are spending more time trying to get applause than actually treating patients. A recent study done by Fauxford university suggest that upto 89% doctors treat their patients to get appreciated while the rest 11% work for money.
Recently, on the first day of Navratri a lady doctor was seen posing as Ma Durga, the image is viral on social media. Sources reveal that the doctor posed for photo after successfully doing a 15 min surgery and then spent rest of her day in photoshoot projecting herself as Ma Durga.